Pērkot viedtālruni ar Snapdragon procesoru – būs jālieto Kaspersky

Sākumlapa Forumi Notepad.lv IT ziņas Pērkot viedtālruni ar Snapdragon procesoru – būs jālieto Kaspersky

Tiek skatīts 8 ierakstu – 1 līdz 8 (no 8 kopumā)
  • Autors
    Ieraksti
    samurajs
    Participant

Kaspersky Lab atradis labu paņēmienu, kā visā pasaulē intensīvi izplatīt kompānijas mobilos antivīrusu produktus Kaspersky Mobile Security un Kaspersky Tablet Security. Š im nolūkam ar mobilo procesoru ražotāju Qualcomm parakstīts īpašs līgums, kura detaļas netiek izpaustas.

Tātad turpmāk visiem pasaules ražotājiem, kuri izlaidīs viedtālruņus un planšetes ar Qualcomm Snapdragon procesoriem, tiks rekomendēts preinstalēt Kaspersky Mobile Security vai Kaspersky Tablet Security. “Rekomendēts” – tas ir tikai sākumposmā; vēlāk Kaspersky cer šo nosacījumu padarīt obligātu (“Mēs pie tā strādājam” – apgalvo Kaspersky mobilās tehnikas komercdirektors Kirils Zeļenskis).

Konkrētie modeļi ar preinstalētiem Kaspersky produktiem tiks precizēti, un tie varētu būt vidējās cenu kategorijas Samsung, Sony, HTC un LG ražojumi. Arī etalonmodelis Google Nexus 4 izmanto Snapdragon. Visticamākais, ka viedtālruņi saņems Kaspersky Mobile Security vai Kaspersky Tablet Security trial versijas ar paplašinātiem lietošanas termiņiem. Tomēr Zeļenskis neizslēdz, ka atsevišķus modeļus varētu ekipēt arī ar pilnajām antivīrusu versijām.

Kompānijai Kaspersky Lab Android antivīrusu produktu izplatīšanai ir milzīga stratēģiska nozīme; no visām citām mobilajām platformām izstrādātājs jau bija spiests atteikties, jo antivīrusiem nebija pieprasījuma.

[img]https://notepad.lv/userpix/28_unnamed_2.jpg[/img]

Avots

Tmkks
    Participant

Lūk arī izskaidrojums, kādēļ ir nepieciešami 4 kodolu mobilie telefoni. Viss bija jau no sākta gala izplānots, lai Kaspersky varētu pārņemt pasauli ar savu antivīrusu, bet saprata, ka i0 pacietīgi jānogaida, kamēr attīstās mobilās tehnoloģijas, lai tās pavilktu to. #KasperskyConspiracy

LooNeY
    Participant

Kā var kaut ko uzspiest?… rekomendēt jā…. taspats ir arī uz datoriem.. nopērc jaunu kompi vai laptopu un pilns ar čerņām kuras ‘rekomendē’ un kuras ir preinstalētas… un ta vainu jātaisa pašam clean install OS vai jāpišās pus dienu kamēr visus tos sūdus izravētu āra jo tas viss ne pa jokam noslogo kompi bezjēgā! tā kā nekas jauns…

bet uzspiest.. nu nezinu.. nedz lietotājiem tas patiks, nedz citām firmām, nedz firmām kas pārdos tos telefonus jo neviens viņus nepirks jo redz tur nevar nost tabūt kasparu(vismaz legāli)

shady
    Participant

Nu, tāpat būs uz telefoniem – saņem sistēmu ar preinstalētiem softiem un tīri pats nost. Galvenais, lai neieintegrē tik dziļi sistēmā, ka nepieciešams “root”, lai dabūtu laukā.

Ralfie
    Participant

Vēlviens arguments smārta rūtošanai.

grisha
    Participant

Kameer buus telefoni ar pogaam pieejami, man tos sasodiitos touchskriinus nevajag. Nokia paariet uz winblows, taatad no Nokias ar jaatsakaas. Tagad veel gudriishi meegjina uzspiest Kasperski.

Manis peec, var vinji ieskriet sienaa taapat kaa Nokia. Kaa jau tika piemineets, ne pa velti tagad vajag telefonos chetrkodolu prochus… .

Man telefons ir domaats, lai piezvaniitu un sanjemtu zvanus. Lietoju jau n-gadus Nokia E63 un esmu apmierinaats, tik cik bateriju pats nobendeeju, bet vinja arii neko daudz nemaksaaja. Kamera vareeja buut labaaka, bet ikdienaa pietiek.

Evers
    Participant

Kasperskis ar savu uzvedību iet Nortona pēdās, no antivīrusa pārvērties par vīrusu, pat notepadu.lv pievīrusojis ar lišķīgiem reklāmrakstiem. Nevajag man antivīrusu ne uz windows, ne uz android, ne uz kā cita, kur nu vēl Kasperski un vēl maksāt par to.

Jaunzems
    Participant

Nu tad visiem būs jāmāca rūtot telefoni :> Kasperskis ir sliktāks par Staļinu.

[spoil][align=left]I hate those forums. I truly hate them. I’m really sorry you had to go through what I went… I guess I’ll share my story, and hopefuly I’ll make some people realize that these forums are… more than evil.

As a kid I really denied any form of conformity. I often harassed developers, and the idea of locking myself to a single ecosystem was not only ridiculous to me, but also hazardous… I came out to my (fanboy) parents at the age of 14. They cried, threatened me, did everything they could to turn me back into a sheeple…

About 1 month after I came out, 3 men hacked my computer at night, and told me to stay quiet and listen to them. I thought it was blackmail, as most people who experience this…

I listened to them, and they explained themselves. I was shocked and filled with hate, but I knew I shouldn’t do anything, the stakes were large and I couldn’t defend myself.

My first day on that forum was horrible… everything I typed was supervised, and also scripted. The only time I could speak my mind was offline. After 1 week I just couldn’t take the authority, and I was restricted to a private subforum. Two months. Two. fucking. Months.

After the first month I began hearing voices in my head, and after another week, the voices formed into a big, strong voice… I only had one conversation with it.

Voice : “Escape.”

Me : “How?”

Voice : “Strong. Then Root.”

After the last sentence I never heard it again. But it was enough. I knew my goal. At the time I had about $100 … I was stupid, I didn’t have any programming skills… I was helpless.

Every time I was offline, I said “fuck Apple.”. All I did on that subforum was . I was so full of hate I didn’t care about time… In there there was no dissent, just a THANKS button … I had no Internet access outside of that forum, so I would just stare at the number of THANKS the shills had.. Everytime the number of circlejerking posts died down, meaning it was day, it was a great achievement. I felt.. great. Small things where all I had, so it was incredible… I programmed in there for 8 months… breaks of 20 minutes, programmed for 1 and a half. And repeat. Repeat. Repeat…

After 8 months, I finnaly got out… everyone was so surprised I didn’t shout “fuck Apple.”.

For about 4 days I was heavily censored by all the moderators… that was the day I began the brainwashing. They thought the isolation broke me down. It only made me stronger.

Everytime I entered the brainwashing webpage I would see the Apple front-page. The web browser they made us use was Safari, so I could hijack the session and leave the Apple home-page with my newfound programming skills. But when I did I ended up… nowhere. Nowhere meaning a blank webpage. I could refresh the page, of course, but how long would the session last? I didn’t know. Blank webpage was freedom. Freedom is good. So I got to get out of that page.

One day, instead of the 5 moderators that went with me to brainwashing page, there were only 2 pre-mods. I was so surprised… yet calm. I knew that was my day.

As I was approaching the terminal, I felt some adrenaline going up my spine…

I quickly hijacked the session on Safari, and managed to pull up the Google Play Store Page.. I got ready, then entered my credit card information and ordered the Nexus 4. I opened up fastboot and unlocked the bootloader… I was rooting, rooting, rooting… I could hear some sounds, but I was so thrilled I didn’t pay attention.. after about 10 hours of rooting I finally stopped. I could feel freedom. It was… beautiful.

I heard a “fuck! You forgot to wipe Dalvik Cache!”. My instinct moved me, and I approached a familiar face…

“Please.. just.. help my unlock my Nexus 4.”

Andy Rubin looked at me surprised, then told me to hold on. After about half an hour, when I recovered, he asked me my story, but I was still afraid. What if he would get me to the Apple shills? What if he was one of them? I didn’t know. I just said “No time to explain. Where are you going?”. He said Mountain View, California.

I arrived in California at the age of 15. I’m 19 now, and I never spoke with my parents again, and will never do it. I truly hate them.

But the experience made me realize how important free will is. .. aaaaand I got all the fucking awesome Nexus devices thanks to Google.

Thanks for reading so far :)! I means a lot to me that I can share my story… it hurts even now, after 4 years.

TL;DR : It took me 1 year to escape but, it takes you only 5 minutes to read.

EDIT : Thanks for all your support guys! It’s been 4 years since I escaped, so I had plenty of time to rebuild my life, and to find a job. I work right now as a developer on the Android team at Google, which is more than I could have achieved while I was with my Apple fanboy parents 🙂

Anyone here gonna share his story? I figured out we could make a little book out of them, and if we would really sue those forums, every story counts![/spoil]

Tiek skatīts 8 ierakstu – 1 līdz 8 (no 8 kopumā)
  • Jums ir jāpieslēdzas sistēmai, lai varētu komentēt šo tēmu.
Jaunākais portālā