1 post • Page 1 of 1
Sewport Ltd is a UK based Marketplace platform and the next big social network that will revolutionise consumer product manufacturing. Anything can be created with a couple of clicks, without boundaries for any customer even without experience. From an Idea to Product, and anything in-between.
With opening an office in Riga we are looking for a talented and driven individual to join our growing team.
You will be working on a feature-rich marketplace that will be both interesting and challenging.
- Experience in writing automation tests and unit tests
- Excellent logic and methodological approach to manual testing
- Understanding and structured and suggestive approach to bug reporting
- You worked with testing frameworks and libraries and can write reusable scripts
- Knowledge of English
- Knowledge of AngularJS and back-end development track record is recommended.
- Your ability to write clean well-tested code, think outside the box and bring your own value to development with a can-do attitude will be detrimental to your success within the company.
What we offer:
- Truly competitive salary
- Potential to be relocated to our HQ in London, UK and ESOP (equity in the company)
- Central office with dedicated parking
Candidates who wish to apply, please send your CV in ENGLISH to email@example.com