Kādu tastatūru Tu lieto savam datoram?

Sākumlapa Forumi Citas tēmas Viss pārējais Kādu tastatūru Tu lieto savam datoram?

Tiek skatīts 3 ierakstu – 41 līdz 43 (no 43 kopumā)
  • Autors
    Ieraksti
    Jaunzems
    Participant

What the fuck did you just fucking say about mechanical keyboards, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I have bought IBM Model M Industrial SSK, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret group buys on Massdrop, and I have over 300 confirmed keyboard purchases. I am trained in COLEMAK layout and I’m the top typist in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another rubber dome user. I will erase you the fuck out with tactility the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of keyboard vendors and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my numpad. Not only am I extensively trained in touch-typing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of /r/MechanicalKeyboards and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

shadow118
    Participant

Mehāniskās jau ar daudz un dažādas, bet piekrītu, šitā ir reti laba klava 🙂

Crow
    Participant

[img]https://i.imgur.com/HSRZvwX.jpg[/img]

The only way that I see to defeat you would be for me to remove my two Abibas and beat you and force feed you ’em both, and on each feet is a cleat shoe. I’ll lift you off your feet so fast with a roundhouse you’ll think I pulled the fuckin’ ground out from underneath you. I ain’t no fuckin G, I’m a cannibal. I ain’t tryin’ to shoot you, I’m tryin’ to chop you into pieces and eat you. Wrap you in rope and plastic, stab you with broken glass and have you with open gashes strapped to a soakin’ mattress. Coke and acid, black magic, cloaks and daggers. I’m so bananas I’m showin’ up to your open casket to fill it full of explosive gasses and close it back with a lit match in it while I sit back and just hope it catches. Blow you to fragments. Laugh, roll you and smoke the ashes.

Tiek skatīts 3 ierakstu – 41 līdz 43 (no 43 kopumā)
  • Jums ir jāpieslēdzas sistēmai, lai varētu komentēt šo tēmu.
Jaunākais portālā